Easter Bliss

Tuesday 1 November 2022

Crafts Galore Encore November 2022

 It's half term here in Wales this week and, unfortunately, the weather is of the usually predictable rainy kind. We will need to pick our activities carefully to avoid getting too wet. Fortunately we have a few ideas that don't involve umbrellas and wellies.

But first.....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"

We don't actually have a sponsor this month but we do have a prize of a
£15 Etsy Gift Card
for our lucky winner.

The team was free to use any product we like to make our projects this month.
I'm choosing to showcase two commissioned birthday cards that I have recently made featuring  
images from The Paper Shelter.
The images are instant downloads and all come with a black outline digi and a coloured digi, both in Jpeg and png format. Also included is a backing frame paper and the coloured image on the backing frame paper. 


The papers for both cards are from The Gift of Giving 12"x 12" (30 x 30 cm) paper pad by Craft Consortium.


On this first card I started by colouring the edges of an 8"x 8" (20cm x 20cm) card blank with a pink Copic pen. I then layered a cheerful bunting paper onto plain lilac card. Next I added a dropped panel of balloon paper.


This card features the super cute image called Happy Birthday. I used the png black outline digi and coloured it with my Copics in colours that the little girl recipient loves.
I finished the card with the age of the little girl and a printed sentiment. Both were matted onto card coloured with a pink Copic pen.


For the second card I inked the edges of an 8"x 8" (20cm x 20cm) card blank with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I matted the balloon panel paper onto card edged with the Distress Ink and added a paper doily.

This adorable image is Cupcake Birthday. I again used the black outline png digi and coloured it with my Copics. I matted it onto card edged with Distress Ink.
I finished the card with a printed sentiment banner and lots of pink gems.

Both cards were commissions that have now been received. 

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see all the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using their own choice of  images.

3 comments:

  1. Andree, what adorably cute and precious cards. Beautiful work, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are cute and gorgeous Andree

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x