Easter Bliss

Friday 1 April 2022

Crafts Galore Encore April 2022

Happy April Fool's Day! I hope you haven't been caught out by any tricks today. It's always fun trying to spot the pranks in the news. 

Last month was busy with workshops (more on that next month) and an exciting trip away where our big princess said "Yes!" to her wedding dress. The countdown is now on to the big day next year.

Meanwhile ....

This is certainly not an April Fool's prank ....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.
Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

who are offering the lucky winner the 3 new digis that the design team have used this month.

As soon as I saw this cute image I knew I wanted to make this fun Easter card.

I started with an 8"x 8" (20 x 20cm) card base. I made a background for the image by dabbing light blue and pale green acrylic paints onto watercolour card. I mounted this layer onto pale yellow card and added a yellow ribbon before attaching it all to the card base.


This super cute image is Easter 15 and I coloured it with my Copics before cutting it out in an oval to look like an egg shape.



I couldn't resist printing this fun sentiment on the computer. I cut it into banners and shaped them using foam tape to give them a curved appearance.


I finished the card by adding a bow to the ribbon and some yellow gems.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Morgan's ArtWorld images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Andree this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorably cute and fun Easter card. I love the little chick. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Easter project, Andree!
    I was pranked - I was given Oxo instead of black coffee this morning - ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you again.
    Ine DT
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Andree. Great sentiment. Thank you for entering the Easter and/or Animals Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Judy

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x