Easter Bliss

Tuesday 1 March 2022

Crafts Galore Encore March 2022

 I'm not sure what happened to February, it just flew by in a blink. Maybe it was hurried by the awful storms and gales? We did manage to have some fun with a weekend away and a largely sunny half term. But now it's back to school and routine until the next holidays ....

Meanwhile ....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:
who are offering three digi images from their store.

I have made a 5"x 7" (13 x 18cm) birthday card perfect for Spring.

I added the sentiment under the image before printing. Once coloured I matted the image onto green card and trimmed a sliver of green card which I added just under the image. 


I used the Tulip Border image. I extended the image by doubling it before printing it out. I coloured the Tulips with my Copics and gave them a light blue background.


I finished the card with some green gems and a bow. A simple looking card, but I didn't want to distract from the beautiful flowers.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using  SheepSki Design images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

Keep staying safe everyone!

I have entered these cards in the following challenges:
I used the bottom row: ribbon, sentiment, flowers

13 comments:

  1. Andree, what a beautiful card. Perfect sunny yellow for spring. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree this is a gorgeous birthday card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tulip card, Andree. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you again.
    Ine DT
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful slimline card, love the tulips!
    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love a tulip, this is beautiful, Thanks for joining us at Ikes World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect for spring! So glad you joined us over at <a So glad you joined us over at Morgan’s ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Cute As a Button Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x