Easter Bliss

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Crafts Galore Encore December 2021

The countdown to Christmas has begun in earnest now. A letter to Santa has been posted and the tree is up and decorated. Just presents to wrap, cards to deliver, food prep to be done etc. But, before I can sort all that ....

.... there is a new challenge starting at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

who are offering a $25 voucher for their Etsy shop to the lucky winner.

I have made a set of four gift tags for my grandchildren's Christmas presents.

The tags are Tando Creative Mixed Media Boards and all measure 5.5" x 3" (14 x 7.5cm) I punched holes in the tops of the tags for the ribbons.

I started by covering the tags with a couple of coats of white gesso. Once dry I added two of the papers from the Merry and Bright ATC collection.

I used the Santa Claus Lane collage set. There are two pages in the collection that are packed with fabulous vintage Santas. I cut out four Santa images and mounted them on white card which I distressed with Antique Linen Distress Ink

I printed colour coordinated sentiments and fixed them to the tags along with little strips of lace. I also added ribbons from Fantastic Ribbons to the tags.

I finished the tags with some wooden decorations which I painted and some coloured gems.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Gecko Galz images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

You will also find the details of the DT Call for Crafts Galore Encore. So, if you want to join our team, please apply.

Lastly, 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
and keep staying safe!

I have entered these cards in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Andree, they are beautiful. Love the Santas. Great embellishments,
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey! you are well ahead and so organised lol. Love your tags and the traditional jolly Father Christmas. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andree all your tags are gorgeous. I love them all. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x