Easter Bliss

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Christmas Cards 2021

I hope you've all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, just as we did. Lots of food, love and laughter. Santa was very generous to us all and our little princess felt very loved - especially by Santa! The lives of those no longer with us were remembered and celebrated.

Today I want to quickly show some of the Christmas cards that I made for family, neighbours and friends. 

I used two sets of papers that I just couldn't resist. The first is the Let it Snow collection from Graphic 45. I haven't treated myself to G45 Christmas papers for a few years, so this collection was a real treat for me. 

I bought a bundle and other matching bits from My Creative Spirit which included the 12" (30 cm) and 8" (20 cm) papers, plus journalling cards, stickers and the 12" (30 cm) patterns and solids papers.

I made some 6"x 6" (15 x 15 cm) cards and some 5"x 7" (12.5 x 17.5 cm). I used gorgeous matching ribbons from Fantastic Ribbons. The plain card I used for the matting layers is from Limetree Craft.

 I die-cut snowflakes, trees, ferns and poinsettias from dies I have in my stash as embellishments and added gems.

I also used the White Christmas 6"x 6" (15 x 15cm) papers from Craft Box to make some cards. The lovely artwork of this collection really caught my eye. They show some wonderful wild animals in beautiful watercolour snowscapes. All that was needed was some matting card, ribbon and a die-cut sentiment.

All the cards were finished with generous helpings of glitter.

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, however you celebrated, and you now look forward to a wonderful 2022 with a heart full of hope.


8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous collection of cards, Andree. The recipients will be delighted! Here's wishing you and your loved ones a happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, and I can see the one you sent me, I love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andree all your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I love the one you sent me. Have a great New Year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab and gorgeous cards Andree

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous selection of cards. So glad you had a great Christmas - wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a marvellous set of cards. Hand-crafted cards are always the best. I tried to choose a favourite - maybe the one with the bunny and the robin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrew your cards are all stunning 😍
    Hugs Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x