Easter Bliss

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sibling rivalry

To avoid any sibling rivalry between my beautiful daughters I thought I'd better post a photo of a Congratulations card I made for my older one. We, as parents, are very proud of this daughter too. She graduated from Chichester University last year after gaining her History degree. This is the card I made for her.


Every element of this card came from Joanna Sheen. The image and backing paper are from a Joanna Sheen CD called Furry Friends. The mortar board is from a different image on the same CD, which I printed separately, using MCS, and decoupaged. The sentiment was also created using MCS. Every thing was matted and layered onto silver mirri board and mounted onto an 8" x 8" scalloped blank. Dotty ribbon and Card Candi to finish. A simple but elegant card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x