Easter Bliss

Thursday 1 August 2024

Crafts Galore Encore August 2024

I've been dreading this month as it's the first anniversary of my wonderful brother's passing but, as a family, we've been planning some lovely events to look forward to.

Meanwhile .....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:



My lovely Sister in Law had a nasty accident and ended up in hospital recently. I made her a card to cheer her up and let her know we were thinking of her.

The card is 8"x 8" (20 x 20cm). The matting layers are all white card coloured with Copic pen V15 to match the pretty papers from LOTV's Promises 8"x 8" pad.


I used this cute image called For You and coloured it with my Copics.


I finished the card with some seam binding ribbon and paper flowers from Prima.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using All Dressed Up images.

6 comments:

  1. Andree, what an adorably sweet image. Beautiful card. I love the colors you used. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Andree, your Sister in Law will really have loved it. I hope she is on the mend now.
    I know August will be a tough month for you and the family.. Thinking of you and sending a (((Hug)))
    Please take care of yourself Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet and beautiful card Andree........gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning volouring of this cute image. Thank you for sharing at All Dressed Up this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the design and beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andree, a gorgeous card and I love the colours you chose. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x