Easter Bliss

Monday 1 July 2024

Crafts Galore Encore July 2024

 The final month of primary school has arrived!! None of us can quite believe how quickly the last six years have flown by. Now we are busy shopping for a prom outfit and a new school uniform.

Meanwhile .....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:


who are offering 3 digi images from their shop to our lucky winner.


I have made a 6"x 6" (15 x 15cm) Z-fold birthday card for a little princess.

I made the 6" card base into a Z-fold and used papers from Craft Consortium The Gift of Giving 12" paper pad to decorate the front panel, the Z banner and the inside of the card. I matted the papers and the image onto some textured purple card from my stash.


I chose to use Birthday Cake Flower Fairy Winnie Daisy image and coloured it with my Copics. Who doesn't dream of a cake so tall you need a stool to blow out the candle?
The little bird in the corner of the image is cut from the paper pad.


I cut out some of the present images from the paper and stuck them onto the Z banner. I stamped the birthday sentiment and added that to the card. I've left one inside panel white to sign the card. 


I finished the card with some of the cute little birds cut out from the paper and some pink gems.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Polkadoodles images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

I have entered this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. super cute and gorgeous card Andree.....gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andree, love the image and that paper is perfect. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x