Easter Bliss

Monday 1 April 2024

Crafts Galore Encore April 2024

Happy Easter to those who celebrate, and Happy Chocolate weekend to those who don't.

We are all geared up for visiting family and some fun outings this week as I try to stop the little princess being bored of not being at school.. Strange child.. Just another week to get through..

Meanwhile .....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

who are offering two digi images from their shop for our lucky winner.

I made an 8"x 8" (20 x 20 cm) birthday card using one of our sponsor's images.


The pink card base and matting layers is from Papermania and the blue mottled card is from my stash. I dyed some seam binding ribbon with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and fixed it to the card front before sticking it down on the card base.


I couldn't resist using this cute image from our sponsor. It's called Make a Big Splash. I personalised the image, by colouring it with my Copics, for a young lady who loves pink and lives on a farm. 


I created a fun sentiment on the computer.


I finished the card with a dyed pink bow and some gems.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Hetty Clare images.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card. Someone will be very happy to receive it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fun cute image did make me smile. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute.
    Thanks for sharing us at Scrapping4fun.
    Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun and such a pretty color combo! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - love the way you've coloured the image and that great sentiment too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x