Easter Bliss

Thursday 1 December 2022

Crafts Galore Encore December 2022

December seems to have come around very quickly this year and I feel that I'm already behind with all the preparations. The tree needs to be decorated, presents bought and wrapped and cards written and posted. And then there's the food shopping and preparation. At least there are the school and group Christmas concerts and parties to look forward to. I need to get a move on or I won't be ready in time.

Meanwhile .....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

who are generously offering $25 to spend in their Etsy store.

I have a set of Christmas cards I made for our little princess to give to her teachers and group leaders for Christmas.

The cards are all A6 size (14.5 x 10.5 cm).


All the cards feature papers from the Frozen Mini ATC sheet. I made half the set in portrait orientation and the others in landscape. They all feature more or less the same layout with a background layer and a matted band.

I matted the images from the Santa Clause Lane collage sheets onto white card.
The cards are all decorated with die-cut snowflakes, a printed sentiment and lots of glitter.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Gekko Gals images and papers.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

I have entered this card set in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. these are all beautiful Andree

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree, love the cards. I love old time santas. The blue and red is striking together. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful set of Christmas cards, Andree. Lovely design and great images. I'm sure the recipients will love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards, very classic Christmas! Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Merry Christmas from the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x