Easter Bliss

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Crafts Galore Encore June 2022

Here in the UK we are looking forward to a four day holiday to celebrate our Queen's Platinum Jubilee as she has reigned for 70 years. Starting tomorrow there are many official events taking place all over the UK and we have local events happening too with a big street party and a 'Party in the Park' that we are looking forward to attending. 

But first ....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:
who is offering a $10 store voucher to our lucky winner.


I have made an 8"x 8" (20cm x 20cm) card.

All the papers are from old LOTV paper pads. I used On A High Note and Country Gent from the NitWit Collections. I matted all the panels with dark red card from my stash.


I used one of my favourite images from Beccy's Place; the birdhouse from the Shabby Chic Roses set. I coloured it with my Copics.


To finish the card I added seam binding that I coloured with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink a few red gems and a stamped sentiment.
 
Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Beccy's Place images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the colors, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job colouring the image Andree, the colours are lovely and bold. I like that you've coordinated with the red cardstock and used it throughout the card too. Beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and great coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image, great colors!
    Thanks to join us in Mirtillamente Challenge!
    //EVE mlj * owner & designer°° Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x