Easter Bliss

Thursday 1 April 2021

Crafts Galore Encore April 2021

The return to school has been a big success (and relief) in our house. But it was short lived as it's now the Easter holidays. Two weeks off but, at least, there is no homeschooling. We just have to find enough fun things to keep the little princess amused.

 Meanwhile ....

.... there is a new challenge at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with March's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

         BabycakesDND

I have made a 6"x 6" (15 x 15 cm) card and will add a sentiment when I decide to use it.

I matted and layered dark blue and red card on the base. Then I created a panel by lightly shading white card with Broken China DI and randomly using a stamp with letters and numbers.

I coloured the Owl was Reading image with Copics and matted it onto blue card.

I used off-cuts of the coloured card on the background before adding the image. I finished the card with three buttons from my stash.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Babycakes images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the April challenge.

Keep staying safe everyone!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Andree this is a stunning card. I love it. Your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andree, what an adorably cute card. Love the owl.
    Hugs, Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and love the bright colours. Happy Easter holidays xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Andree. Thank you so much for joining us at Cute as a Button Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Wendy Batchen DT for https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x