Easter Bliss

Saturday 1 August 2020

Crafts Galore Encore August 2020

Still uncertain times for everyone but we are learning to balance staying safe and grabbing good times when we can.
The upside to spending more time at home is that there is more time to craft. But one thing I didn't want to have to waste my time on is the new Blogger dashboard. Why do they hide the buttons you need to use most? And why do I now have to click twice as many of them to do the simplest things? A steep learning curve I didn't need. 

But I managed it, so, ....

.... There is a new challenge at
Thank you to everyone who joined in with July's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

Fabrika Fantasy
who are offering a prize of 3 digi stamps from their store.

I have made an 8"x 8" (20 x 20cm) card and will add a sentiment when I decide who it's for.

I started by outlining the card base with an orange Copic then I created a background with Turquoise and White Brushos.

We were given a choice of images from Fabrika Fantasy and I chose the Beautiful Seahorse image. I coloured it with Copics and cut it out with a circle die. I cut a second, slightly larger, circle which I edged in orange for a mat.

I used an orange Brusho on watercolour card and punched out some circles to represent bubbles around the image. Lastly, I splattered on some white with a Posca Pen.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the fabulous projects and cards created by our talented design team using Fabrika Fantasy images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the August challenge.
Stay safe everyone!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2020/08/morgans-artworld-challenge-8.html x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Andree this is a stunning card. The seahorse is so beautiful. I have been using the new blogger layout for a while and they keep tinkering. Things I have found once I have to find again. I wish they would leave things alone. Take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree. Just love the seahorse. Such a cute one. Great colors. You are soo good with those brushos. Another beauty. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andree, love the seahorse and wonderful rich vibrant colours. Enjoy your August.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, Andree, and simply bursting with colour. Your Brusho background is fabulous and the seahorse is coloured to perfection. Have a lovely weekend - here in the NW we're social distancing from family again :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more about your Blogger woes! So frustrating! well, your card turned out beautifully! Gorgeous background and fantastic colour combo. Wonderful colouring of this beautiful image! Thanks for sharing this with us at Morgan's Artworld
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a lovely job with this image and project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation Andree! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x