Easter Bliss

Monday 1 July 2019

Crafts Galore Encore July 2019

This year is spinning past so quickly. I can't believe we are over halfway already. It will soon be the school summer holidays and a year since we've had our gorgeous little girl living with us. What a difference to all our lives!
But, before the holidays, there's a bit of business ....

.... There's new challenge at
Thank you to everyone who joined in with June's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

Polkadoodles

I have made a birthday card for a boy to show today.

The card is 8"x 8" (20 cms x 20 cms). I coloured the background with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. The two papers came with the image and I changed the colours in a graphics program and cut them into angular shapes. They are edged with Chipped Sapphire DI.

The Polkadoodles image is called Gamer Little Dude. I coloured him with Copics and cut the image out in an angular shape.

The image comes with three papers and some sentiments. I chose this one and coloured it with Chipped Sapphire DI. The musical notes are from an old Crealies die set.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Polkadoodles images. Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the July challenge.


7 comments:

  1. this is a very beautiful and great card Andree
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andree, What a cute boys card. I love the layout and papers as well
    Hugs, Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the image and your card layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andree this is a stunning card. I love that image and he is coloured so beautifully. The design is fab. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image, and you've used it beautifully.

    Sorry I've not been around lately - trying to get back on track now :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x