Easter Bliss

Friday 1 February 2019

Crafts Galore Encore February 2019

I hope you've had a nice start to the year. I spent a large part of January travelling and away from home again, but, at least we got another problem resolved ....
.... Welcome to my February post for
Thank you to everyone who joined in with January's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"

and our sponsor this month is:
Morgan's Artworld
who are offering the three digital images the team used as the prize. (See below).


I have made an A5 portrait card to show you.

The background was created with Distress Oxides Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover on watercolour card. I stamped butterflies all over it and cut a panel. I matted it onto a pearlescent gold card before fixing onto a homemade card blank.

I chose the Cameo #14 image. I just love the smoldering look on her face. I coloured her with my Copics and die cut her into an oval. I used a scalloped oval die with the pearlescent gold card to create the mat.

I used a couple of dies and stamps to make the butterflies from left over background card. I attached them by the body so the wings lift up for dimension. I have left space to add the sentiment when I want to use the card.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Morgan's Artworld's prize images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the February challenge.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2019/02/morgans-artworld-open-challenge-02-1st.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-85.html
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/ltccb-31-february-anything-goes.html

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. Such lovely, zesty, colours.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree, what a beautiful card. The image is fabulous. Love the spring colors. Hugs, Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Andree! Love the gorgeous citrus colours you used. Fabulous colouring and the butterflies are the perfect finishing touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have coloured the image, and the citrus colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andree this is such a beautiful card I just love how you have coloured the image and matched it to the background. It is a ray of sunshine on a rather cold grey day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Andree, this is fabulous! I love this image and the gorgeous springlike colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Andree! I love the colors scheme and the dimensional butterflies.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, love the colors, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation Andree - your colouring is awesome! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, beautiful, the color combo is quite striking and the image is beautifully done. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck.
    Arlene DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab image and colour combination. Thank you for taking part in the February "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing and joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x