Easter Bliss

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Kraftyhands Father's Day

At Kraftyhands Towers we have all made a Father's Day card with a tutorial on how we've created it. Today is my turn to show you my card. I don't have a father to make a card for so I made one for my youngest daughter to give to her Dad.


I used the Man About Town CD from  Kraftyhands to make this 8"x 8" card.


I chose elements from different pages to make up my own card instead of using one of the card sets on the disc. I used a strip of brown card though the ribbon threader.


I prepared all my mats and die-cuts from Papermania Textured dark brown card. The dies are Spellbinders Donna Salazar Cogs and Joy! Crafts Square Frame.


I matted everything up ready to assemble the card.


I rubbed Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax in Cast Bronze on the die-cut cogs.


I always play around with the layout before sticking anything down. I used foam pads and double sided tape once I was happy with the arrangement.


I added the sentiment before printing the insert page. It's just the sort of cheeky thing our daughter would say.

I hope you've enjoyed my "behind the scenes" look today on how I made this card. Don't forget to visit the Kraftyhands webshop for your crafty needs and the Kraftyhands Blog for more inspiration.
Our current Kraftyhands Blog Challenge is "No Squares Allowed" where the lucky winner will get a £20 Kraftyhands voucher if they have used a Kraftyhands product.

7 comments:

  1. oh thats fab Andre, I couldnt actually see the images on the other post, but I knew it would be wonderful, love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Andree, hopefully the photo's on Kraftyhands blog will now work. Sorry they didn't leave before I went to Leeds. All was working before I left.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and perfect for a dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card . Love the papers , topper and the dies are just divine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card, love everything about this Andree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Fathers Day card Andree and super tutorial. Love the dies. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x