Easter Bliss

Thursday 1 February 2024

Crafts Galore Encore February 2024

 So far this year has been a challenge healthwise. We've been plagued by a range of viruses and bugs causing everything from chest infections and flu to pneumonia. Finding the time, or desire, to be creative has been difficult. But I'm hoping we'll soon turn a corner and that February will be a better month.

At least I've managed to create a card for the a new challenge starting today at


Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:


I have made an 8"x 8" (20 x 20 cm) card using one of the image sets from our sponsor. I thought the set was perfect for Valentine's Day.

I took a section of one of the watercolour areas from an image and enlarged it to create a matching background paper. I fixed a length of pink lace across the card before adding the images.


The image set I used is Water coloured Pandas set 3. There are eight different images in this set. I couldn't decide which of the adorable images to use, so, I used four of them. All the mats are made with a Papermania pink card and a pearlised silver card from my stash.


I created the sentiment on the computer. I punched out some hearts and dotted them around the card. I finished by adding lots of tiny gems.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Last Minute Manda's images.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Andree, soo adorably cute. Love love the pandas. Super cute card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, love the characters. I hope you are on the mend and feeling better, hopefully with the better weather comes better health too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pandas Andree! It made a beautiful Valentine card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x