Easter Bliss

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Crafts Galore Encore August 2023

 There is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

Who are offering the 3 digi images the DT have used to the lucky winner.

I have made a birthday card for our little princess to show you. The card is 5" x 7" (12 .5 x 18cms).

I layered two pieces of Papermania card in different shades of purple and then added a pretty paper from an old LOTV 8" paper pad.


I used the Wood Anemone Flower Pot image and coloured it with my Copics. I layered the image onto a piece of pale purple card and then cut a second mat from the same card and layered it with a piece of floral paper from the LOTV pad.


I created the sentiment strips on my computer. I added all the toppers to the card and finished off with two bows.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Colour of Love images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Andree, what a sweet and beautiful bday card. Shes going to love it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x