Easter Bliss

Saturday 1 April 2023

Crafts Galore Encore April 2023

 Happy April! Hopefully Spring is here to stay for a good while. 

The first of our two weddings was this week. Now we have school holidays, a visit from family and Easter to look forward to before the second wedding. A very busy an exciting month ahead!

But before we enjoy any of that ....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

and the prize is a $6 voucher for their store.


I have made an 8"x 8" (20 x 20cm) card.

The base layer is a mint green textured card I've had for ages and I layered it with the daisy paper from The Gift of Giving 12"x 12" (30 x 30 cm) paper pad by Craft Consortium.


The design team were offered the Signs of Spring digi set which has lots of images in different formats. I printed off two crocuses and a patch of grass and made a little scene. I printed the crocuses three times so I could layer the flowers with foam pads.
 I coloured it all with my Copics and mounted it onto some yellow textured card.

I printed the sentiment and added another crocus. I finished the card with some gold gems.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Kate Hadfield Designs images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Andree, what a pretty spring card. The yellow is such a happy color. I love the crocuses. Another beauty. Hugs Pam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring card...So fresh looking!
    Hugs D xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x