Easter Bliss

Friday 1 July 2022

Crafts Galore Encore July 2022

We were told it would be a wet week here but we've been lucky and mostly dodged the showers. It would be nice to be able to plan ahead and not just have to rely on looking out of the window. Sunday is forecast to be sunny so we are keeping our fingers crossed that we can get out to visit our favourite local attraction.

Meanwhile .....

.... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with last month's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

Color of Love
who are offering a winner's prize of 3 digi stamps from their shop.


I have made a 6" (15cm) z-fold card. I used papers from Papermania Sweet Treats 12" paper pad. The pink and blue mats are from Papermania Solid Cardstock.

This fun image I chose to use is Li'l Ellie's Donuts and I coloured it with my Copics.


I finished the card with some pink gems and a computer generated sentiment.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Color of Love images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in this month's challenge.
This is my first blog post for today. My Creative Artiste post is above.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. How adorably cute. I love the image and design. XxxPam

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and beautiful Andree

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work and pretty coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x