Easter Bliss

Friday 1 October 2021

Crafts Galore Encore October 2021

Well, September proved to be another exciting month as we welcomed a new baby, our fourth grandchild, to the family. A beautiful little girl arrived all pink and shiny and our little princess is happy now that she's not outnumbered by the boys, ha ha.

But, before I sneak off for another Nana cuddle ...

 .... there is a new challenge starting today at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with September's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

I have made my first Christmas card of 2021.

The card is 8"x 8" (20 x 20cm). I used red card for the base layer and to mat the circle. The papers are from an old Papermania Christmas collection.

I used the Pony Christmas digi and coloured it with my Copics before die cutting the circle.

I printed the sentiment on the computer, cut it in a banner shape and layered it onto red ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons. I also used the ribbon to make a matching bow.

I embellished the card with some holly die-cuts and a poinsettia. I finished with some green gems.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Hetty Clare Art images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the October challenge.

Scroll up for my Creative Artiste challenge post to see a colourful mixed media tag.

Keep staying safe everyone!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Super creation Andree! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree this is a stunning card. I do love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and tag. I love them. Enjoy those cuddles
    Hugs, Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andree this is a fabulous card. I love Hetty's horses. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful coloring and card design. Just wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT - http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Artwold Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x