Easter Bliss

Sunday 1 August 2021

Crafts Galore Encore August 2021

 Welcome to August and hopefully some lovely summer weather. Now the kids are off school it's more fun for them to be outside. Holidays are tricky at the moment but, fortunately, there are plenty of local activities to keep everyone amused. And for those not so nice days, there's plenty of craft supplies for everyone. Before I organise some crafty projects ....

 .... there is a new challenge starting at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with July's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

Who are offering a $10 AU store voucher for our lucky winner.

I have made an 8"x 8" (20 x 20cm) birthday card to show you.

I didn't have the right colour card for my matting layers so I created some by using the chisel end of my R85 Copic pen on white card. The pretty papers are from the First Edition Mulberry Kisses 12" (30cm) paper pad.


I wanted an image to go with my paper so I used my graphics program to print just the flowers from the Shabby Chic Roses digi set. The flowers are on the birdhouse image. I used my Copics to colour the roses. I fussy cut them out and mounted them onto white card with foam pads.


I had printed the image out twice and I coloured two more of the roses. I cut them out and added them to a stamped birthday sentiment with foam pads.


I assembled all the card pieces adding lace, gold gems and finishing with a seambinding bow I'd coloured with Picked Raspberry DOX.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Beccy's Place images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the August challenge.

Keep staying safe everyone!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Andree this is a such a pretty card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andree, such a beautiful card. The roses pop off it. Love the colors
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Andree. I love the summer holidays! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Andree! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Gale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project Andree. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so beautiful. Lovely colours, lovely project. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous HB card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x