Easter Bliss

Thursday 1 July 2021

Crafts Galore Encore July 2021

Welcome to July where we are hoping for more settled, and nicer, weather. 

While Mother Nature makes up her mind about the seasons ....

 .... there is a new challenge starting at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with June's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:
who are offering a $12 store voucher for the lucky winner.

I have made an 8"x 8" (20 x 20cm) birthday card.

I made the base with brown Papermania card and papers from the Papermania Sweet Treats 12" paper pad.

This fun image is called "I Bake Because". It comes with and without a funny sentiment as part of the design. I added my own Happy Birthday sentiment before printing. The image has been coloured with Copics and matted onto brown card.

I fussy cut out some of the delicious looking treats from another of the Sweet Treat papers and embossed them with clear powder to make them glossy and less fragile.

For the final embellishments I cut out an apron shape from textured card and added ribbons. And I made a mini rolling pin with a piece of wooden skewer and some paper clay.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Bugaboo images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the July challenge.

Keep staying safe everyone!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Andree this is such a fun card. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andree , I love it, what cute embellishments. Great tip on embossing some elements. Hugs,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andrea! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful! Fabulous paper in super colours and I love your embellishments - specially your hand fashioned rolling pin!! How clever! Thanks for sharing this with us at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Linda

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x