Easter Bliss

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Crafts Galore Encore June 2021

 It's been a lovely weekend here and the sun has been out to play. It's a school holiday this week and we're looking forward to being able to see our eldest grandson who we haven't seen for nine months. Hopefully the sun is a good sign that summer has arrived but I hope I haven't spoken too soon. 

While we wait to find out....

 .... there is a new challenge at

Thank you to everyone who joined in with May's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"
and our sponsor this month is:

who are offering a $10 gift voucher for the lucky winner.

I've made two 5"x 7" (13 x 18 cm) cards.

I started by making the background with Distress Oxides and water on watercolour card. I used Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet.


I then cut mats from a dark purple card. As the watercolour card wasn't quite tall enough for the card bases, I trimmed the central mats to be shorter and placed the off cuts with a gap to extend the background.


I used my Copics to colour two images of the fabulous Scribbled Floral digi 1. I couldn't decide which colourway I preferred which is why I made two cards. The image is also available in a pre-coloured set.


I finished the cards with a stamped sentiment and decided the cards didn't need any embellishments.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using Fred She Said images.
Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the June challenge.

Keep staying safe everyone!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Hi Andree your cards are gorgeous. I love them both they are so pretty. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic, great backgrounds and fab colours Andree

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andree, wow I would have guessed the background was alcohol inks. Very beautiful. Love the bright colors. Have a great visit with the grandson. Hugs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty, and I just love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I like the flowers and the background so much.
    Thank you for linking up at Friendship Challenge!
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at Friendship
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annie DT



    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/[my blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful project
    Thanks for joining us at Friendship
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are stunning. Nice work.
    Thank you for entering your lovely project in Morgan's ArtWorld. Good Luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card. Love the brightly colored flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Gale

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Judy CT

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x