Easter Bliss

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Crafts Galore Encore May 2019

Well, that was a mixed bag of weather for April. We had everything from a mini heatwave to a near gale. Of course there were plenty of April showers thrown in too. Hopefully May's weather will be kinder where ever you are in the world ...

.... Welcome to my post for May's challenge at
Thank you to everyone who joined in with April's challenge. The winners have been announced on the challenge blog. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. There is a full list of rules on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"

and our sponsor this month is:

A Day for Daisies
who are offering an $8 gift card to our lucky winner.


I have made an 8"x 8" (20cm x 20cm) birthday card to show you ...

I started by matting and layering a card blank with dark brown and pale yellow card. The pretty paper is from Stamperia. I attached coloured seam binding before fixing it to the base.

The DT were allowed to choose an image from our sponsor and I picked Braid In My Hair. I printed the image out and coloured it with my Copics. I then mounted it on brown card.

I added a Fantasy die-cut, as a simple embellishment, which I'd coloured with my Copics.

I finished the card with a yellow seam binding triple bow and a sentiment die-cut.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team using A Day for Daisies images. Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the May challenge.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2019/04/morgans-artworld-open-challenge-05-1st.html x
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/05/ltccb-34-may-anything-goes.html x
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/05/a-prefect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html x
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-215.html

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the image and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree this is such a pretty card. The image is beautifully and so wonderfully coloured. I love all the details you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andree, its such a beautiful card. I love your image and the pretty yellow. Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andree, I hope life is being good for you and you are keeping well. A simply stunning card and loving the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatifully created card Andree, love it!!
    Hugs D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card and your colouring is wonderful Andree. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Andree - the colours are so very fresh and spring-like! I love how you coloured the image, especially her braided hair! Loving your cute little embellishment too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a delightful make and fab colours, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, lovely coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent colouring and colour combo, this is so very beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge atMorgan's Artworld Open Challenge this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith Morgans Artworld DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Morgans Artworld
    morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely. Your colors are marvelous as well as the coloring. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
    Arlene DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x