Easter Bliss

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Gorjuss Docrafts May 2016

Sorry I've been MIA lately. It's been a busy time for me and the family. I hope you've all been keeping well and enjoying your crafting.
Today I want to show you some of what I've been busy doing these past weeks. I've been preparing for a Docrafts demo at The Range in Carmarthen on Saturday. I shall be in store from 10 am - 4 pm and if you're in the area I'd love to see you.
There are lots of exciting new Docrafts, Papermania, X-cut, Papier Patch and Anita's products released this month and three fabulous new collections. One of them features the popular Santoro Gorjuss. This new range is called The Vintage Rose Collection.

These samples were made using the Vintage Rose A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack which comes in a fabulous triple folder. I added some of the pretty coordinating Gorjuss ribbons and some of the Gorjuss Rose Charms which are wonderful moulded roses in four different colours and sizes.

The Gorjuss Vintage Rose collection also includes four new rubber stamps. The one I've used is called Heartfelt. Each character comes with a coordinating frame and extra embellishments. There are also two new sets of Watercolour Dual-tip Pens to colour these pretty stamps with. Or you could paper piece the stamps to fully coordinate with the pretty papers and vellums.

There are also lots of new X-cut dies like the fabulous Filigree Tea Time set and the Woodland Flourishes I used on some of the Gorjuss cards.

Look out for the new Papier Patch papers, Papermania Colour In Glitter Stickers and Glitter Dot Stickers. They work fabulously with Anita's Foiled Decoupage.
Also, the new Cut and Emboss Folders will let you quickly and easily create fabulous, elegant cards. 
All these new products means lots of samples which, hopefully, means lots of inspiration for you. I hope you now go and check out your local Docrafts stockist so you can grab some of these fabulous new goodies for yourself. You can also see more of my samples by viewing my Docrafts Gallery. Simply click on the link in the sidebar.
Remember to pop into The Range in Carmarthen on Saturday if you are nearby. I'll be back in a couple of days to show you two more of the new Docrafts collections.

17 comments:

  1. A really fab collection of cards. You really have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable Andree

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of those molded roses. I think a spending spree is in order. Good luck with your demonstrations. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you've been busy. Fabulous card designs. Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have been busy a fantastic selection of cards Hugs Sand xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you have bin busy Andree gorgeous and beautiful cards you have made.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andree, wow you have been a busy bee, love the samples and that new tea pot die cut set looks great. Hoe you have good day on Saturday. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Andree, these are all stunning! I love the gorgeous designs and papers. Beautiful layouts too! I hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are fabulous Andree. Always a delight to visit. Such a stunning collection of projects.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful collection Andree xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Andree your all your cards are stunning. You have been very busy. I hope the demo goes well you certainly have lots to show them. I wish I could be there. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Andree, I'm not sure where to start! So many wonderful cards, beautiful designs, each one unique and lovely!! You have been very busy to make so many stunning creations!! Wow!! sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You certainly have been busy Andree, so many gorgeous creations. Hope you had a fabulous demo day.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow stunning, I just love Gorjuss girls. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous set of samples. I love the colour pallette of the new Gorjuss range. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x