Easter Bliss

Thursday 7 January 2016

Docrafts Demonstration January 2016

There has been no rest for me since the Christmas and New Year celebrations. I have been playing with the new releases from Docrafts and will be demonstrating with these fabulous new goodies at The Range in Carmarthen this Saturday from 10am until 4pm. Please pop in if you are in the area.
Today I want to show you some of the samples I've made using a couple of the new collections.

There are two fabulous Capsule Collections featuring bold, modern designs and gold foiling.

There is the Geometric Neon collection to really make your cards stand out.

And the Geometric Mono for a more classic look.

Both collections have craft tapes, shiny embellishments, ribbons and a range of different packs to choose from.

There are also some fabulous new coordinating stamp sets 

and stencils. Including different fonts, shapes, images ......

.... and Steampunk - my favourite!

Lots of wonderful new products means lots of samples (and photos) which, hopefully, means lots of inspiration for you. I hope you now go and check out your local Docrafts stockist so you can grab some of these fabulous new goodies for yourself.
These cards feature only some of the new products. I shall be back before my demo to show you another new, wonderful collection.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, so many stunning creations. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Andree, I am loving the steampunk and stencils. Great designs and inspiration too! Have a good time on Saturday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Andree you certainly have been busy haven't you? All of your cards are just fab-I must definitely go check out the new goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous samples Andree and the collections looks great. Cannot pick one as favourite as just love the designs on them all. Have a good day at the Range. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andree they are all stunning you have been very busy. I wish I lived close enough to come to one of your demos. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great cards and detail Andree.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too Andree. I was just thinking I wish she'd come my way. Fab cards. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy macaroni Andree, you have been as busy as a bee!! What a fabulous collection of cards! Know how you feel though, after taking two weeks off, I find that I spend the rest of the month trying to catch up! Happy weekend, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all your amazing samples! Love the new do crafts stuff too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x