Easter Bliss

Thursday 13 February 2014

Baby Blue

I have fallen behind with my blogging again. Things are a bit hectic in our household at the moment and sometimes crafting has to take a backseat. I have, however, managed to create a card to share with you today.
I also wanted to remind you all that Scribble & Scrap are currently having a DT call. The deadline is tomorrow, Friday 14th, so you'd better get your skates on. Please check out this post on the Scribble & Scrap blog for the details.
Now on to my card.
I've covered an 8"x 8" card blank with silver mirri card. I matted a paper from Bearly Mine onto blue card and did the same with a smaller paper to create a panel. I wrapped a length of blue ribbon around the layers and fixed them onto the base card. I tied a bow with the same ribbon and printed the sentiment on my computer.

This image is available in the Scribble & Scrap shop. It's called Baby 1. I coloured it with Promarkers and mounted it over an X-cut frame cut from the blue card. I finished off with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a die cut from Marianne.

Please consider applying for the Scribble & Scrap DT. It's a lovely, friendly and supportive group of crafters and we are only looking for a couple of new team members to join in the fun.

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. So love the blue and pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Andree, I hope you are keeping well. Take care.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful card Andree.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card hun, such a lovely image , x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Andree, love the colour combo.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo sweet! What a lovely image, beautiful design! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a fab card and the colouring is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Andree and thanks for shareing with The Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image, coloured so well, lovely design, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Andree, what a gorgeous card, love the cute image.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nearly used this image this week, but already had a baby card to do...we have at least another 3 babies, joining the family again this year..Beautiful card Sis, and hope things settle a bit for you at home, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous, Andree. Bailey been doing your crafting again? :p
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x