Easter Bliss

Monday 18 February 2013

Vintage Treasures Preview 2

I'd like to show you a few more cards created with the Kraftyhands CD Vintage Treasures which makes it's debut tomorrow, Tuesday 19th February, on Create and Craft.
The artwork is simply wonderful and there is so much packed onto this CD. There is everything you will need to create the most gorgeous authentic looking vintage cards, from complete card sets and embellishments to beautiful backing papers and coordinating inserts .

 
I used two backing papers, a lace doiley, a topper and an embellishment from the CD to create this A5 card.


The sentiments are included on the CD. All I've added for this card is some ribbon and gems.


The embellishment on this card is one of the colour coordinated lace trims which I cut out and mounted on mirri card.


Don't forget to tune in to Create & Craft on tomorrow, Tuesday February 19th, for the launch of this beautiful CD . The shows are at 1pm and 6pm.
Until then please visit the Kraftyhands website to stock up on your crafty needs.
And please visit the Kraftyhands Challenge Blog for this month's challenge of "Spring Colours".

17 comments:

  1. These are beautiful the cols are fab. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous samples Andree, love the gorgeous colours and embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards, I will be watching tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful cards, Andree. As before I am particularly impressed by the lace from the CD and your embellishments are wonderful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous showcase Andree. I have pre-ordered the cd,and some other little bits - couldn't resist!!!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so stunning, I love the beautiful colours, gorgeous vintage images and fabulous delicate layouts
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Andree - think th first one is my fave!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vintage creations.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Andree, I am hoping I can still get that CD today, now that it is payday, watched the shows, some gorgeous creations xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Andree . Im loving the colour tones and your design layouts xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what stunning cards the cd looks like a real winner xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous samples my moustached little friend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant cards! Just gorgeous!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Andree. I love this cd. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are beautiful x that lace looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x