Easter Bliss

Thursday 15 August 2013

Enchanted Dreams Embossed Card

Well, another week managed to pass me by. I shan't be around much from this weekend until the end of the month, so, I've been very busy trying to get ahead with my DT  and commission work.
I did find time to make a birthday card for a female relative which happily ties in with the current challenge on Joanna Sheen's challenge blog.
I used Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Dreams CD which features the beautiful artwork of Josephine Wall. There is so much to see in every one of her images and I never tire of looking at them. 


I used a Papermania textured card for the mats. The white embossed layer is Centura pearl and a Sizzix embossing folder. The dark blue panel was created with Core'dination card and a Cuttlebug folder.


This wonderful image is from the Dragons and Unicorns section of the CD. I matted it and mounted it on foam pads for dimension. 


The sentiment was created on the computer and I finished off the card with a small Cheery Lynn leaf flourish and three sapphire coloured gems.
I'd like to enter this card in the Joanna Sheen Challenge "Embossing"
Hopefully I'll be back in a couple of days with another card to show you.

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Andree, and enjoy your time away, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so beautiful Andree, so pretty and a fab colour palette :) Denyse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just gorgeous Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say 'nice papers' but there aren't any. Trying to think of something else I can say about it that's nice, lol. Just kidding! It's gorgeous. Love the Josephine Wall CD...so beautiful. Great card Andree.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stunning card
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card:) This image is just stunning, what an amazing artist!
    Hugs Nikkix

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background Andree and loving the beautiful image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card a gorgeous image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the embossing looks beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I love this image, I have this cd and love it but don't use it nearly as often as I should, really beautiful design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty Andree, love the design and the image is fabulous, good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Andree, the topper is gorgeous, and wonderful colour combo
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a stunning card.. Love the embossing and I haven't seen this cd rom it looks fab, Px

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x