Easter Bliss

Thursday 30 May 2013

Summer of '59 Launch

Today on Create & Craft sees the launch of Kraftyhands latest CD, "Summer of 59". The shows are at 12 noon and 4pm. You do not want to miss the debut of this fabulous CD. It's full of vibrant colours, beautiful ladies and delightful papers. There are two card making sets, one for A5 cards and the other to create Scalloped Rocker cards. There are also Pyramid Toppers, Alphabet Banners, Handbags and Pillow Boxes.


This is a card using a Scalloped Rocker card set. I have added the mirri card, rosette behind the sentiment, lace and Candi. The image has one layer of decoupage for dimension.


I used an A5 Card Set for this card. I made a base from Adorable Scorable card and punched one edge of the mirri card. The lovely lady is decoupaged and placed  onto the A5 backer. I matted the sentiment and added ribbon and flowers. 


I printed out one of the Pillow Boxes, then adjusted the sizes to create two more consecutively smaller boxes. All the cut and score lines are on the printout making them so quick and easy to assemble. I glued the boxes together, tied ribbon around them and added a bow and sentiment.


I used one of the decoupaged ladies from an A5 set, and a sentiment, to create this elegant card. The base and layers are cut with a Spellbinder's die. I added ribbon, some gems, a feather and one of my stick pins.

There is so much more on this CD than I have shown you here. There are also five sets of papers, family sentiments in ten different colours, and three more topper sets. Please visit the Kraftyhands Blog to see some of the wonderful creations from the other DT members and the Kraftyhands Webshop for your crafty supplies, including the fabulous polka dot ribbon I've used here.
 Lastly, don't forget to tune in to Create & Craft at 12 noon and 4pm today and show "the boys" your support.

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh they are all fabby Andree. Will be watching later x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning will be able to watch the 4pm show Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and boxes Andree, I remember my Auntie wearing dresses like those! Will be watching the shows. Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fab lot of cards etc.

    You have done a wonderful job on all of it.

    Happy crafting

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab projects Andree, Andree! You have been busy - for once! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab projects. I've got the TV on watching now and, from what I've seen so far, there are a lot of lovely images on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Andree, love the gorgeous designs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just stunning Andree - thank heavens I am in the US and can't watch, I for such would want this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow so much to look at and all gorgeous and thank you so much for your lovely comment on the HH blog
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous.. I love those pillow boxes Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, Andree! I missed out on watching this as silly work got in the way ..... Especially loving the rocker card and that fabulous black & white one with those gorgeous feathers :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous designs Andree, really love the yellows, so fresh looking but they are all fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WooZa 3 amazing cards Andree so pretty & loving your pillow boxes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these are all gorgeous !! Love the cards and the pillow boxes are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x