Easter Bliss

Sunday 1 July 2018

Crafts Galore Encore July 2018

Summer has definitely arrived in Britain with lots of glorious sunshine. I have even managed to enjoy some of it in between my almost weekly travels across two countries trying to deal with family issues. At least I've found time for a bit of crafting, so ....

Welcome to my July post for
Thank you to everyone who joined in with June's challenge. The winners are on the challenge blog's 'winner's page'. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. A full list of rules are on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"

Our sponsor this month is:
Beccy's Place

I've made a 6"x 6" card.

I started by matting and layering a Papermania wood effect paper onto Kraft card and fixing to a card blank.

The Design Team was generously offered a choice of images from Beccy's Place and I chose this Old Mailbox digi image and coloured it with my Copics. I then trimmed and mounted it on Kraft card.

I deconstructed a Papermania envelope in a wood effect pattern and fixed to Kraft card with a stamped sentiment from Dovecraft. I finished with some thin cord and the envelope fastener.

 Please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog where you can see the wonderful projects and cards created by our talented team. Grab some inspiration while you're there and enter your "Anything Goes" creations in the May challenge.

I have entered this project in the following challenges:
https://crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-49.html
https://lovetocraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/ltccb-24-july-anything-goes.html x
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-challenge-photo-inspiration.html x

16 comments:

  1. Hi Andree this is a stunning card I love the image you have used and the clever use of the envelope. I am so sorry that you have so much to deal with. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andree, Awesome card. Love that country look and feel. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andree, love the design. I hope that you continue to have time to enjoy the heat wave.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card, Andree! Love how you incorporated the envelope and fastening into your project. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a delight to see your creations Andree. A real feel of summer!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Andree love the design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love how you used the envelope and the gorgeous image you chose.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with a rustic vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colouring is fabulous Andree, great choice of colours to keep that rustic feel. I love the Kraft card stock too, it coordinates perfectly with the other elements.
    I hope the family issues are resolved very soon.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image, colours and card !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rustic feel you've achieved here, Andree. Its a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Andree - lots of detail. I don't know how you manage all that long distance travel in the heat. I find it difficult and I'm sure I do far less than you! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x