Easter Bliss

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Crafts Galore Encore November 2017

I do apologise for my absence lately. I haven't been able to visit your blogs, or use the internet, as I would like as I've been dealing with a family situation that means I'm spending a lot of time away from home.
I have however managed to sort my DT projects and today I have a card to show you that I made
for the November challenge on the
Thank you to everyone who joined in with October's challenge. The winners are on the challenge blog's 'winner's page'. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. A full list of rules are on the challenge blog.
Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"

Our sponsor this month is:
Lemon Shortbread
who are offering three digis to the winner.

I made an 8"x 8" card.

I've used plain green card for my matting and layering. The paper is from the First Edition Silent Night paper pad.

The pretty image from Lemon Shortbread is called Winter Girl Hood. I coloured her with Copics and finished with touches of glitter.

I added red raffia and a Docrafts MDF Christmas sentiment.

Now please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see the wonderful projects and cards created by the rest of the talented team and to enter your "Anything Goes" creations.

8 comments:

  1. gorgeoys colouring and beautiful card Andree


    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andree this is a stunning card I love how you have used the image. Do take care I will be thinking of you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andree, gorgeous card and just the yellow and green combo, Hope your family issues are now sorted. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andree, this is gorgeous, love the beautiful image. I hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card, Andree! Love your colour palette. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation Andree - I do hope everything is ok and you're taking care of yourself too. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had missed this post Andree. Been so busy with Dt work. Hope thing can settle down for you all soon! Beautiful card!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, this is so beautiful, your stamp coloring is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x