Easter Bliss

Thursday 1 June 2017

Craft Galore Encore June 2017

June is finally here and has brought some nice Summer weather - and a few storms - to those of us here in the UK. I hope your weather is being kind to you. I've had a wonderful week but have been busy packing today for a very special weekend. More about that on Friday ....

Welcome to our June challenge on the  
Thank you to everyone who joined in with May's challenge. The winners are on the challenge blog's 'winner's page'. This is a month long challenge and you can enter up to three times. A full list of rules are on the challenge blog.

Our theme every month is the popular
"Anything Goes"

Our sponsor this month is:
Sparkle N Sprinkle
who are offering a prize of a choice of three digis to the lucky winner.

I have  made an 8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm) card.

I matted and layered brown card and a text paper onto the card base. I coloured seam binding with Antique Linen Distress Ink  and stamped it with a tape measure stamp before fixing it to the card. I randomly coloured plain card with Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry then cut it into diamond shapes. I added the diamonds to the card.


I chose the Sewing Machine digital image from Sparkle N Sprinkle and coloured it with Polychromos. I matted it onto brown card,

I cut out a dress mannequin image from the internet. I coloured some cotton threads and wound them around wooden bobbins.

I finished the card with a computer generated sentiment and a pair of antique scissors embellishment I received from Craft Box.

Please visit the  Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog to see the wonderful projects and cards created by the rest of the talented team and to enter your "Anything Goes" creations.

I've entered this project into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. You've created a most beautiful vintage style card, Andree! Love how you made your background - the diamonds and binding tape make it really special. Gorgeous images complimented with perfect embellishments. Stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andree, such a beautiful card. I love the sewing them. Hugs Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous and fun vintage feel to your card Andree.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great themed card Andree - you can all the thought that's gone into it and the colours are fab! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous vintage card Andrée. I love all of the little details. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card! Every single detail and color is perfection. Such an inspiration. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x