Easter Bliss

Saturday 12 September 2015

More September 2015 Docrafts Collections

I hope you all have something nice planned for your weekend. I shall be demonstrating the new Docrafts collections at The Range in Carmarthen from 10 till 4 today if any of you are in the area.
Before I go I want to show you some more samples. These ones feature the cutest characters.
Staying with the Christmas theme from my post the other day is the Christmas with Wellington range. This is a fabulously nostalgic collection featuring the cuddly old bear in different scenes.
The fabulous paper packs feature rich colours and prints that are so easy to use with the coordinating packs of sentiments, toppers and postage stamps.
The A4 Ultimate Die-cut and Paper pack has everything you need to create the most wonderful Christmas cards.
There is another all-time favourite making a return.
The ever popular Santoro Gorjuss is back with a new collection of girls in their winter finery. Traditional tweeds and tartans give a warm, comforting palette.
The images and papers are complimented by stamps, buttons, frames and fabric trims.
There are various sizes of packs containing a variety of papers, decoupage and sentiments featuring these delightful little girls.
I hope you will look out for these fabulous new collections at your local Docrafts stockist and treat yourself to some new seasonal goodies. I shall be uploading all my new samples to my Docrafts Gallery in the next few days. Just click on the link on the right to see all my previous samples.
Enjoy the weekend and if you're in the Carmarthen area on Saturday please pop in to The Range to say "Hello".


20 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous cards Andree, enjoy your demo day.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous images for your christmas cards Andree they just all look beautiful
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous samples Andree. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh Andree, such a fab collection, I'll definitely go check them out at my local store I love Wellington bear xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wow and Wow, these are all gorgeous Andree!! :)
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andree what wonderful cards you have been very busy.
    I love all your cards you are one very talented lady.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your samples are stunning. Your demos must be amazing. I wish I lived close enough to go. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. More gorgeous samples Andree! I would definitely pop along to your demo's if I was nearer too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful selection of cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, Andree. Enjoy your Sunday!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Gorjuss girl cards are just spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving this kits, the Christmas with Wellington looks so timeless. A fantastic selection of samples. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards....I love each and ever one of them, especially the gorjuss ones.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Andree haven t you been busy fabulous creations love them all crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so stunning Andree. Such beautiful creations.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely selection of cards here, great work, especially ;ike the rocking horse!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous set of cards! I love the papers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Andree, these are fabulous! Love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x