Easter Bliss

Monday 26 March 2012

Staying with Kanban....

I thought I'd stay with Kanban. For this quick and simple easel card. Although the picture has come out darker than I would've liked,  I thought it was a nice card for a spring birthday .



I used an 8"x8" white scalloped blank and scored it to make an easel shape. I cut a strip of printed acetate from a Kanban set and used super sticky "red" tape to attach it in the corners. I added peel-offs to cover up. The topper is from Kanban's Blooming Frames kit. Instead of using the matching acetate dome, I added a peel-off border and pearls. I can no longer remember where the rose border paper came from as I've had it for so long but I thought it went well with the image and acetate. The leaves are a Crealies die and the flowers were coloured to match the rose paper. Like I said, quick and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't usually reply to comments, however, I will answer any questions. So, thank you for taking the time to leave a message x